I hope you have enjoyed this look back at your favorites from 2019. I’ll have more tablescapes and crafting ideas beginning soon for you!
Your favorite posts each year is always a surprise to me and as we begin 2019’s recap for the year, we begin this journey in totally random order…
1. Our quick look back starts with A Cozy Hot Chocolate Bar in the first spot this year. One of 10 Pinterest Challenge posts I was able to join in 2019, a year where foodie posts were really big!! You guys and gals thought so, too.
2. Claiming the second spot is this post about a Downton Abbey Style Table. Always fun to decorate a table outdoors for friends this was one of my personal favorite table settings this year.
3. An English Breakfast Tea was your third favorite post and it is a surprise to me that so many table posts took the top spots! But I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since we all love home decor and decorating tables is right in there!
4. A 4th of July Coffee Table is next with a love of lavender and a pretty angel gracing this tablescape. This was a real challenge for me as I have never really sat and thought about decorating the coffee table. Nice to really decorate it!
5. 10 Minute Tussy Mussy Gift Bags for Mother’s Day was another favorite crafting idea this past year. I love these as they make gifting small things for Mom, Gramma and friends who are new mothers even prettier! Perfect again with another Mother’s Day coming soon…
6. A Victoria-Worthy Tea in the Library was my first big post after moving into our new home. The spring light was beautiful coming in that day…
7. 5 Minute Spring Basket Door Hanger was another big favorite y’all liked. I think this was just the second Pinterest Challenge I joined, too. Aren’t you looking forward to spring and all its lovely blooming flowers?! I know I am.
8. An Easter Tablescape – 10 on the 10th was a nice favorite of yours… and mine! Makes me excited for springtime coming around this year and all the wonderful posts coming around.
9. A 5 Minute Canvas Picture Quick Fix is another huge post and this easy trick works like a charm! Come check out this surprisingly simple way to fix warped canvas prints.
10. Rounding out the Top Ten is a perfect way to begin upcoming Valentine’s posts ~ A Quiet Valentine’s Table for Two. One of our last posts from our Prairie Home and a lovely way to finish up this little post tour.