Sweet fall inspired vignettes are fun to create and easy to do with just a few simple items. Come along and let’s create a couple of table vignettes using a few key fall pieces…
I was going for a moody look here ~ love the pumpkins atop this small table quilt!
* pumpkins ~ real and faux in your favorite colors. Here I’ve used small real creme Baby Boo pumpkins combined with soft velvet pumpkins bought a few years ago at an after-Halloween clearance. The b/w checked pumpkins are new this year from the dollar area at Target.
* candles ~ candles add a warmth which can’t be found any other way. Even unlit they add their lovely fall color to the decor.
* throw or basket ~ place a quilt, a couple of table runners or a pretty basket or wooden tray on your table to set the scene and to corral your pumpkins.
* decorative ribbon ~ wrap a stack of Cinderella and Baby boo pumpkins with pretty French wired ribbon. Festive for fall the black and white checks bring a sophistication to the table.
For the second fall table vignette the pumpkins are left unstacked and several more velvet pumpkins have been added. The black and white checked French wired ribbon and pumpkins have been removed and just the mini quilt remain.
This simple look can be dressed up for evening…
* Pumpkins ~ Scatter an odd amount of pumpkins around the large ones.
* Lighted candles ~ use an odd number of candleholders and place them among the real and faux gourds.
And that’s all there is to set a beautiful fall table vignette in your own home!
Thanks so much, April!
Happy fall, y’all,